The PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty Course: Who should take this course?
Digital underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties. Nowadays there are so many underwater cameras to choose from. It has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly. Whether you use a basic camera or more sophisticated one.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty course: What you will learn?
During two dives with your instructor you will discover:
- How to improve your buoyancy and how to have proper weight distribution.
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera
- How to use manual white balance.
An additional fun dive in the afternoon is included to practice what you have learned in the morning!
In the diving center: Short editing session.
When back in the diving center the instructor will debrief you about the day and give you a short session on how to edit your pictures.